Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Laura Petri


Yay! My computer is back up and running:) I did indeed loose all the textures on my hard drive, but on a positive note...it does give me a fresh start. Ok, I'm TRYING to look at the positive!

Saw this the other day and I had to get it - This fun set reminded me of the old 60's reruns. You know the ones I'm talking about. The Dick Van Dyke Show, That Girl and the early Bewitched shows all had this certain style.

Flip hair and high waisted cigarette pants/capris - it doesn't get more 60's that that! Today it would be way too much hair maintenance for me but the ladies of the time did it with such great style. This particular hair is not flexi but that doesn't seem to bother me at all. I do recall this particular look took TONS of hairspray back in the day and I'll bet theirs didn't move much either:)

I love these tight fitting, high waisted Capri's (how retro billy!). The sweater top comes with the pants and is just perfect, but you can add almost any black shirt and look great.

I also wanted to point out this great new skin from Artilleri. Woohoo for group gifts!

Hair - Curl Up and Dye, Marlo Deep Black
Outfit - a piece of candy, Birdie
Jewelry - Encore, String Pearl Necklace, Pale 2.0
Skin - (if your in the Artilleri group it's already in your close/Artilleri/ Emi skin - Tan - Anettt)
Eyes - [E] Babydoll - Grrrrey!

No comments: