Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

This is one of the hairs I just finished making-- so of course I was gonna wear it today! I absolutely love it. Stop by and try the demo at Vignette.

This new release at Ingenue is all about retro fun. The sweater feels seductive and the pants are my favorite style (high waisted). The sweater may be worn both tucked or untucked for a whole different look. this outfit is affordable and well worth it.

I am completely stumped..is this 1940's, 50's or even early 60's? Well, shoot - unless someone gives me a better idea, I'll out it under retro.

Hair - [V] Vignette, Betty - Cake Batter
Outfit - Ingenue - Hold me, Squeeze Me
Skin - Laqroki ~ Emily 01 milky
Eyes - Laqroki ~ Reflect truegreen eyes
Shoes - Armidi - Sasche Flats (Left) [Espresso]

Now, Where to go? If you've never peeked at these sites, go do some exploring!

INSILICO - a cyber city at 3600 alt.
euphoria realm
Princeton WWS - 'Ephemeral' - I love exploring places like this. This is just a short term project.
Isle of Tarasso - give this one some time to load
Deadwood 1876 - for a little roleplay:)
DARK ISLE - mythical celtic roleplay - dare you play?
Cu Mara. A snowy haven - set to midnight and enjoy the peace and beauty
Wolf Hills @ Cariwynne Estate
MadPea Productions
Orange Island
Summersville Waterpark
Elorian Gardens
Wiler Skies
Plasma City 2 - a rezzable sims always deserve to be explored!

No comments: