Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quiet Toys




I saw this outfit blogged on SL Free*Style - Wow - a great freebie group gift! And - YES! I do count this as a costume wear!!! Reason being - not many would wear it in real life.

This amazing group gift included the hoodie and the too cute bunny slippers. It does have a skin in the pack but I preferred one of my favorites from curio. The hair was Audrey and fit perfectly with the hoodie.

The photos were taken at a little reading area on Vignette. I do love toys and these reading poses are wonderful.

Hair - Vignette Audrey French Vanilla
Skin - Curio, :GP: Petal FREX [Light] Breeze-Liquid Sky 1
Hoodie and Slippers - [ATOMIC] April Group Gift ($250L to join but sooo worth it) search out this group - atomic - vip updates
Capris - Armidi Limited - (F/Capri) A001 Jeans [Faded Classic]
Eyes - Curio, Rita Eyes - Light Green (Large) - beautiful eyes - I admit it - I bought the fat pack. I think eyes can often "make" an outfit so when I find an amazing pack like this - i just can't resist.

As for the toys in my reading corner -
pic 1 - :::OBF::: Reading Stump - from a lucky chair! The book just shows up at the sit - thank goodness! I hate when it offers you a book because no matter how hard you try you loose it in your closet.
pic 2 -
* Sway's Creations * Reading pillow - This is another book that just shows up at the sit - woohoo!
pic 3 - (iTuTu) Biblio Mania 02 (3 prims and 10 poses) It was way easier for me to find this in xstreet than on their sim.

BTW - showing on Vignette this week is the Silent, 1922,
Buster Keaton Comedy, "Cops". This time Buster is determined to make it big in business and get the girl.

So as you arrive on the Sim, find a cosy spot and enjoy!

No comments: