Friday, September 24, 2010

Classic 60's

Time for more free shoes

I have been sooooo busy lately, but wanted to take this afternoon and set out something special for everyone.  Head on over to [IHS] In Her Shoes to grab both the white.... AND the black pair to add to your closet. They are both mod/copy so feel free to tint your heart out.

I also wanted to let everyone know where my blogs can be found, in case you want to keep up with my gaming activities:

For everything about the Vignette sim, In Her Shoes and any other free items I put out at Second Life, please head over to Second Life at Vignette.

My second blog is a bit new -----  Confessions of a Middle Aged Female Gamer.

See, I just love a good game but most of the sites online are geared to the 12 - 30 year old guys. I don't jump into hash and slash type games like so many guys do.
This blog is a gaming journal for women. I hope you take the time to stop by and say hello:)

Meanwhile, as always - FREE SHOES!






Dress - *ICING* Peggy in blue
Hair - from Truth, Nikhita 2 in barley
Shoes = [IHS] In Her Shoes - Classic Sling-Back Pumps in white - FREE!

No comments: