Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lola

I haven't had lots of time to blog this past week. Then I thought - what the heck - I would show you a few pretties from my closet and then run off to to take care of a few more things before I need to call it a night.

I love a good Lolita dress and these three are gorgeous. The Jessamine has been in my wardrobe for some time. I tend to pull it out when I sulk or if I'm in the mood for good tantrum!

The Alice is newer and I find it great for flirting...in an 18 year old sort of way....really...

Brand new would be the Candy Dress. This one I see may come in handy for my pouting (or pleading) moments.

Yup - I'm all set now. Well...I could get a Lolita dress for my bitchy/bratty moments .....hmmm.

Alice:
Dress - *katat0nik* Alice Apron
Shoes - *katat0nik* (black) Mortido Mary Janes
Hair - Magika Hair - Betty - Black
Skin - Fleur Boutique Lily Shoujo Black Swan 1
Eyes - [E] Babydoll - Grrrrey!

All in Purple:
Dress - Draconic Kiss, Jessamine bloomers (Purple)
Skin - Curio :GP: Classic-Nightshade
Hair - [ND] "Maya" - Black Pearl
Shoes - Shiny Things - black Lollies
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Romantic Indigo Eyes


Candy:
Dress - ~momo~CandyDress J
Hair - *TRUTH* Antonia - Silver
Skin - (MF), (Marianela) Aylen Medium Natural-Glossy
Shoes - Armidi - Sasche Flats [White]
Eyes - [Eyes] Babydoll - Pale Pink

No comments: