Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Messy Day for a Working Girl

Sometimes you just have to take a risk ... go on hunts ... play in sl shopping games ... that's what I've done this time around. Summer Choice 2009 - honestly - you can't go wrong on this one! Shop at one of the listed stores and grab a card...go get it stamped at the 20 stores and at the end you get to select from a nice range of amazing freebies!

My first card was used to grab this freebie artist apron and paint brush. It lets me feel creative and sloppy and ..well...it gives me a bit of atitude. The rest was thrown together with things already in my closet.

Hmmm...lets see...now i need to use my second card for another nice freebie. *Goes to check the freebie shopping list again*

Overalls - [/ NoLabel /] Lucky Overall Black - [/ NoLabel /] designer no longer in sl.
Shirt - :::Sn@tch Hep Chick Top (Purple)
Hair - BP* summer Turban girl/dark brown/purple
Eyes - Curio, Rita Eyes - Purple Cyan (Large)
Skin - Curio, :GP: Sundust [Dark] June-Geranium 1
Shoes - AKEYO, chucks
Painters Apron and Brush - Gritty Kitty: Painter's apron CSR Summer 09 - Free! - see how here.

No comments: