Friday, February 29, 2008

The Goodies!







I honestly think nothing shows off the SL shape better than highwaisted skirts and pants. I love the pretty little buttons and double seems on this halter? If anyone does this kind of look better than artilleri - I want to know!! I also am wearing her ever-cute LuLu bracelets AND the Dayna v2 Hairstyle to compliment the look

This is a new skin for me - the Hybrid III. I do have a bit of a pet peeve with skins and that is the back..i want to see proper definition in the back..and this skin has to have the prettiest back i have seen in sl.


For the eyes i went with Sin Skin for eyes - arrggg..they own me at that store - the eyes are soft and sexy.

Last but not least check out these pumps!!! NEW at ETD and only $175L each. It was a perfect match.

Shoes (Heel Strap Platforms, emerald) - ETD
Skin (Hybrid III, Spring Face 12) (also wearing the lashes and light included in the pack!!)- Nevermore
Skirt (Ingrid Highwaist Mini skirt, green), Shirt (Annie, Yellow), Bracelet (Lulu, green), Hair (Dayna v2) Artilleri
Eyes (Shy Apple Eyes) - Sin Skin

No comments: