Sunday, December 14, 2008

Warm Glow with Grable Hair!!




I love the holidays in Second Life. Everyone is so thoughtful. The scavenger hunts remind me how generous everyone can be here.

This dress is not free but I couldn't resist showing it. The dress is a 1930s creation and the hair is a bit more 40s but I couldn't resist putting them together.

The dress is Ambre from Ivaldes in yellow, which is not usually my color, but dang, it works here!

The gentle shadowed folds soften the look and the bit of white right over the buttons gives the dress a flirty look.

Of course I decided to go with seemed stockings from Insolence and the Solace Black shoes from Maitreya. You'll notice the tips of my shoes are a bit more shadowed - that's because of the stocking which has a darker toe. I forgot what they call that part of the stocking, but I like the vintage look of it:)

HAIR! WHOOHOOO! I made another hair this week. Betty Grable always managed to pull off this style, so why not me?

In SL we all size our own heads and generally my head is between 40 - 50 on the slider. I do crank it up to 50 to make the hair and am trying to make sure most heads between 40 - 60 will have minimal resizing issues.

It comes in tons of colors so stop by and try out the demo!

HAIR - [V] Vignette Grable in Milkshake
Dress - Ivalde, Ambre yellow
Skin - Curio :GP: Luster-Sprinkle
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Intense Caramel/Jade Eyes
Stockings - Light Grey Seamed Stockings by INSOLENCE
Shoes - Maitreya - Solace Black

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wearing this hair and LOVE it
you have done a great job with this
keep up the good work