Saturday, January 10, 2009

Adventuring!!


I'm not a Gor kinda girl....butI hear their Sims are almost always beautiful. So the question was, how to get in. Well, I found an avi that was non threatening and wasn't too furrie like, then tped over hoping I wouldn't get tossed out on my ass. You see, there should be no puppies on Gor.

I selected a place called the Khalida -City, The Black Talon. I was happy to see a nice crowd of people on the sim and the guard in the arrival spot (Dirk) didn't eye my puppy body too suspiciously. Soooo - off I went.
All Gor sims seem to have so much security:( I yipped a little but I think they didn't hear me at first:) Of course I then proceeded to sneak in....and eventually found myself in a group of about 6 people.

The first few moments I wasn't noticed...until one of the slaves looked away from me in fear. I LOVE Gor people - they're great roleplayers! They're so funny and creative. They fed me, pet me..and eyed me suspiciously. You see, there are no puppies in Gor. I of course yipped at the gate to warn them when people arrived and drooled happily when they played with my red ball. I was having a blast. Are all Gor people so kind?

Next I tried City of Scagnar where I was met at the gate buy again, 5 - 6 people. A mean lady threatened to eat me. I am sooo glad for the peeing animation that comes with this avi!! Role Play can be such a hoot!

Before I forget, this amazing little puppy avi comes with a hud of the cutest animations (sit, dog house sit, ball, bone, front stretch, full body stretch and more!). This was such a fun adventure and I highly recommend it. They never once broke character and neither did I!!

Goodness knows I've been tossed from a few sims and this afternoon was no exception. Out of the 4 Gor sims I visited I would suggest The Black Talon Just for fun and Cardonicus if you just want to irritate them:). At Scagnar a lady did tell me puppies are unknown there but kittens are acceptable. A citizen of Fina offered me to a slave as a pet....I eyed the woods with longing and left to chase adventure!

My 3rd stop was ~City of Fina ~ on the Counter Earth Continent and the 4th was ** Cardonicus.
Unfortunately Cardonicus tossed my puppy ass out:) No sense of humour there at all. No puppies allowed.

This is such a great avi costume and I highly recommend it for a night of adventuring.

There is a difference between Exploring and Adventuring. If you are just in the mood to explore, give these places a peek.

Hope and Happiness
The Hotel Dare - for those who love creative arts in SL
Forgotten Village - wow - there may be shopping nearby but this place is georgous. Tons of photo opportunities here! Give it time to rez.
KIJIJI ("The Village")
Wintergarden of Dreams
pteron,SHIN
Lavender


Really AWESOME puppy avi - Tiny Champagne Puppy is from Mouse Mart (comes in 4 cute colors)

No comments: