Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some Vintage Hair Styles are Timeless



After all the scrambling to tidy up [V]Vignette, I decided to to take a break and make hair.

I swear it was easier to make this hair than to find the little black dress she wore in the movie while standing next to that tree. Here's a second shot of it. I wanted the straight neckline and the bow tied sweetly over each shoulder. Sadly, I just couldn't find one in second life.

So.....I decided to give this lovely dress a chance and I must say I'm glad I did. The neckline ruffle is beautiful and the lacy petticoat peeking out at the hemline is the perfect touch.

The only inconvenience is it's chest attachment point. My black pearls lost the argument with the neck ruffle.:)

This is such a classy romantic dress.

Hair: [V] Vignette

Audrey was modeled after Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina (1954). Zoom in to look at the top of the head on this one. I was able to find just the right curve.

Minx is fun, contemporary and a bit disorganized.

Dress - Ingenue, Kim - Coal
Gloves - Fleur
Pearl Earrings - Caroline's Jewelry
Seamed Stockings - Insolence, light grey seamed stockings
Skin - Curio, :GP: Classic-Sienna

Off to my next project:)

No comments: