Monday, March 23, 2009

Scottish Fun

I really don't find many ladies kilts out there so this one did catch my eye. I have to admit I love all the bits and pieces it comes with. Wearable options make all the difference!

The textures are just georgous and I love the fringe in the front. You will need to edit the fringe bits down just a bit if you decide to wear just the open laced jacket with it. If you know how to mod individual linked pieces,this should be no problem at all.

As for the boots, I wanted dark leather and I wanted them to have the feel of old medieval flat boots. These were perfect!. I am happy to say the tint of these boots are mod so I could make them as dark as I liked!

Hair - Cake - Berlin - Burgundy
Dress - RFyre Bytterwynds, Womens Kilt Series, Green
Skin - :GP: Curio Petal FREX [Light] Lovely-Olive Branch 1
Boots - PM Pixel Mode Beebs Suede Flat Boot
Eyes - Poetic Colors - eyes by LL - bright - forest treasure. Incredible eyes! I wish I could afford the dark fat pack *cries*

No comments: