Sunday, November 25, 2007

Inspiration




I find that in Second Life people and places inspire creativity in me. Recently someone came back into my SL life after a long absense. He truely inspires me.

I could have spent the last few weeks making furniture, but mostly i spent time with this man. So now, due to his presence, I have a Winter Park.


I wanted a natural setting - no dancing snowmen or bright Gingerbread Houses, but a place of romance, peace and quiet. Sure, you might hear a little Christmas music going on, but mostly it is to dance, cuddle, and laugh. And - indeed.... their are a few intimate balls in the park, but heck, it's an intimate sort of park.


Please come and visit it.
Enjoy a few cold winter cuddles:) You will see the listing in the right column as Winter Park (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dodavah/228/144/22)

No comments: