Sunday, November 4, 2007

Oh Noooo!

I should have posted this a few days ago..sorry...really really sorry!

Wow – What a great weekend! I thought I would go ahead and do my show-and-tell thing here. The majority of things in my shop were inspired by the real thing!!















First off:

The (4) Art Deco Chairs (Circa 1935) of course come with their own poses. And the beautiful table is a Parzinger style (Circa 1950) This set fit together so beautifully.















Second:
This bed reminds me of the shirt Charlie Brown wore in the comics. The Designer was Paul Frankl and the bed is made of Dark Chocolate Brown Mahogany American 1940s. The side tables (Circa 1950s) are also via a Frankl design. What is so dang great is that they are lamps too!!















...and then of course we have:

What would a retro shop be without a 1950's Neo Classical Daybed USA? Simplicity at it’s best.















Now for something special -

A Leather Frame Mirror inspired by Jaques Adnet, France 1940s. (This one is free if you can find it in the store!)




No comments: