Thursday, October 25, 2007

And For Halloween I'll Be



In Indian!!!

This is one of my favorite outfits in my inventory. Now - off to trick or treat!

By the way - check out that awesome campfire - I swear it's the best in SL. Of course - I made it!! You can find it at Serendipity. 4 couples poses and 4 singles poses in it. This set is gaining notice across the grid. Makes me Happy!

It's located in the yard. And for folks who like to do things their own way - all the logs and such may be bought separately. I even have more logs with different poses scattered in the yard. I just love all the textures:))

Added 4 more places to visit.

Gloomy Sunday

Haunted Isle (I just love it when the neighbors go all out)

Haunted House and Graveyard (this haunted house felt larger than the others) Be sure to follow instructions with your settings.

And my last addition was Eternal Passions (as a small romantic spot). I was torn on this one. It's not tiny tiny..but not a whole sim either. But most important of all - it was perfect.

This weekend RL is going to takeover a bit. When I do get on, I plan to spend time with special friends...and finish a 1950s bedroom set. All these awesome places to explore are distracting me.

No comments: