Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm in the Mood for a Date Night!



It's been a wicked two days with hurricane Ike on top of me and I swear I must be the luckiest person in the area. Sure, my home did take damage but dang - we're all ok and I have electricity tonight!! I'm a happy happy girl:)

This georgeous outfit was found at Chaospire - "Autumn Fae"

For whatever reason I have this thing about leaves - and these are the prettiest little leaves ever. Take a close look at all the detail on this one! This costume has such an exquisite glow about it. If you haven't been to Chaospire yet - take the time to run over there...it's worth it!

Hair - Curio, Hipster, Auburn
Shoes - Armidi - Sasche Flats
Skin - Curio, :GP: Classic-Sienna

Places to check out on your next date night:
Templum ex Obscurum
Wolf Hills (amazing hiking trails!)
Land of the Fae
Lostaria - romantic
Elven Island Earandilor - hmm...adventure
Victorian Garden of Dance and Delight - very tiny and romantic place to dance
LagNmoor

No comments: