Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grrr..Pirates



I do believe I've found more costume roleplay things to add to my wardrobe than anything else this month, and today is no exception.

BareRose for the win. Usually hats take a bit of tinkering for me but this one was a perfect fit and came with the outfit.

BTW - Best eye patch EVER!

Although boots do come with the outfit - I prefer my nifty extra super duper pirate boots from J's (loose fit boots).

Hair - Cake - Barcelona - Chestnut - Flexi Hair
Boots - J's LOOSEFITBOOTS
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Intense Brown/Aqua Eyes
Skin - Curio, :GP: Classic-Film Noir
Outfit - ::: B@R :::: Pirates Queen Type 2


Something Special to Do:

Today's explorations will take me to Burning Life - 20 sims and it's only up this week. If you haven't visited, you may arrive and wonder what all the excitement is about. Well, everyone defines art in their own special way. In sl folks were encouraged to grab a bit of land (put up by the Lindens) and build something artistic. Some tried to convey an idea or maybe make a statement. Others made something simply beautiful or even funny, so don't be put off by the helter skelter mish mash of stuff. Take your time and take a friend.

Many of the Burning Life projects used tons of sculpties, so slow down, let things rez - you'll be glad you did.

I could have mentioned the rl Burning Life, but most of us have not been to it. For us, this is the rl event.

No comments: