Thursday, September 18, 2008

India with Style



I figured it was time to do something a bit global. Through my SL travels I've found some very nice outfits that show Indian fashion at it's very best.

From the simple purple dress to the more ornate look of the red and gold, it's time to appreciate the colors and styles of India!

These dresses are from different designers and I do wish they were a bit more mod but they do fit beautifully. I just love the jeweled colors of India .

Honestly, the fashion divas of SL would be willing to try a wider variety of cultural looks if demos of the dresses were available.

Red and Gold:
Dress - {Zaara} ZC red riot dupatta
Hair - .: mela's :. chignon with colorchange comb - black
Skin - Fleur Vivant Bronze Paon 2
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Intense Chocolate/Gold Eyes
Jewelry - {Zaara} ZC : Suvarna
Shoes - Lassitude Signature sandal - brown & gold, can't be seen in the photos but work perfectly -

The cherry on top is of course, the jewelry. By now I figure you've noticed I don't were it a lot. This set is an exception. It can all be bought as a set ..or not, but let me worn you, once you put on the nose ring you will fall in love and wish you'd bought the big box!


Purple:
Dress
- Mashooka, :MD: Gharara Nandu {purple} Such beautiful colors and I love the way it shows off the skin but still has a very innocent look.
Hair - Maitreya, Eva-more - Pitch
Skin - Curio - :GP: Luster-Nightshade - An absolutely perfect skin for this dress!
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Intense II Light Violet eyes (med) - gives it all such a vibrant look.

When selecting a skin, try to get the lip colors to work with the dress. It pulls the look together.

Now I'm off to see if I can find a Taj Mahall in Second Life:)





No comments: