Sunday, October 26, 2008

40's Class



Thought I would drop in and show this 1940's new release from Ivalde's.

I'm a sucker for a great system skirt and this one is incredible! The 1940s had such..passion and class. Yay Nef - you captured the feel of the times beautifully!

This hair style is a keeper for me. Thank goodness there are hair shops in sl who do such a great job with vintage looks.

Even these heels have a classic look that works well with the 40's.

Now for the new Allure skin (which I did buy a ton of). It is absolutely beautiful.

I haven't figured out the best way to highlight the skin tones yet in blog photos, but it's just a matter of time. I did try the light in the accessory box and my guy sat up and noticed:)

Unfortunately, the combo of the Muse settings and the face light didn't work for me. So - just use one or the other.

Shoes - Shiny Things, Belles, Red
Dress - Ivalde, Gertie Rose
Skin - Fleur Allure Truffle Lounge 3
Hair - Ingenue ~ Leading Lady ~ Cinnamon

No comments: