Saturday, October 18, 2008

Partnered..Again

I swear, I try to go back and check places about every 2 months just to make sure the landmarks are up to date.

If you are unaware, I tend to list lots of nice things to look at in SL. Sooo... make a date with your sweetie and go exploring.

psst...
I dont review them...I want them to be a surprise for you and your friends.

Places to Go and Things to Do:


Viva la Vida! - a Rezzable Sim, so you know it's gotta be good.
7Days Magic Bakery - explore!
Killsville Haunted Funeral Home
Africa
Lostaria - for a little romance
Sera Korea - Play Ground - just for fun!

Machinima:

Noobs Always Welcome at the Carnival

Hunts -

Retrology - Halloween Hunt - woohooo - I'm there!!!
STELLAR DESIGNS - 20 little pumpkins at $1L ea!
Urban Shopper - at least 15 pumpkins to find!
Tea Lane - look for candies! 1L$ each

I don't tend to keep a list of hunts on the page for long, so catch em while you can! Don't you just LOVE hunting season?

What I'm wearing:

Hair - Ingenue ~ Scarlett ~ Merlot
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Automne 3, It's closed this weekend so they can get ready for a new line of skins on Monday.....ok, I snuck over to the neighboring Sim to see if I could get a tiny peek at the new stuff. I am freakin excited!!
Dress - ICING - Mignouette, blue
Shoes -
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Romantic Ocean Eyes
Manicure - The Body Politik, Ivory Smoke


Ok, I had to show the bottom picture with the lovely wedding ring.

I have partnered ...4 times in SL. Each time to the same incredible man. Wow, what a roller coaster.

Kairos (Oyen) - I love you, take all the wiggle room you need in SL and RL. I'm a very patient woman and I absolutely trust you. *happy sigh*


No comments: