Friday, September 7, 2007

Changes


Darn! Darn! Darn!

The estate manager says I need to remodel this weekend. Guess it can't be helped. I have found a beautiful structure that will give the store a residential feel to it. So wish me luck and please forgive the mess this weekend.

The new store design will reflect the more serious tone of my new projects but i will make room for some fun stuff too. I will also modify the dance floor and keep the little romantic park.

The items above are:
Paul Laszlo Desk USA 1950s
Paul Laszlo U.S.A Circa 1940's
Paul Laszlo U.S.A Circa 1940's/Gentle's Chest

I also wanted to post a picture of some of my most recent projects. I have taken a turn toward the more serious retro designs. The detail work is very important to me and I would love for you to drop by and take a closer look.

These are all reproductions of their era. So if an extra prim would catch just the right sort of curve, I put it in.

But I am also one not to waste prims. If a specific design element does not make or break the design, I will modify it to reduce the prim count.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: