Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Dark Side

I made a discovery in SL this past weekend. There may be 2 dark sides.
  1. the odd, amusing, makes you stare with your mouth open while smiling with your eyes dark side.
  2. the "What were they Thinking?" dark side. Not good, not comfortable dark side.
The links I have added are from #1. Mostly because I was too nervous to go look at the #2's. And of course I wouldn't want to scar anyone for life by slapping those links up there without a major warning.

So how did I find the links? Well actually I went to search and under places, typed blood. Then...I realized a grimmer dark side might be out there. Oh, I'm not talking about the vampire blood stuff, nope..I mean darker places. Really, I don't plan to visit the #'2 without a companion.

Anyway - I had a hoot with the fun (but bloody) places. Check them out!

On a positive note, as we get closer to Halloween, I will find lots more. I figure that way, you could have a nice Dark Side theme night.

















Haha - had to show this one of me tip toeing...minding my own business.
Dang! Right out of Scooby Doo!!

No comments: