Monday, September 17, 2007

Now for the Fun Stuff

Well after spending waaayyy too long in the workshop, I decided to get dressed up and go to Phat Cat's. I rarely go there because it reminds me of a highschool football game. Have you noticed?

In high school the teenagers dress up and go to the game..to watch the game? nooo They wanted to be seen. To stroll. You know what I am talking about. The teenagers walking up and down the front isles checking each other out...yup, that's what they do.

So I went to Phat Cat's and what do I see? Sure, 8 couples dancing, BUT along the side are omg... way too many avi's just standing about checking each other out (eek!! strolling). Seriously! A few do have some nifty poses so they do look great (in a posing sort of way), but for goodness sake, ask each other to dance!! There are 79 dressed up folks wanting to hook up, but nooo..they want Mr. or Ms perfect to show up and sweep them off there little avi feet.

The nicest funniest people are there, say hello for goodness sake! Oh and although the photo is dark cuz of the midnight hour - take a look at the stroll:

No comments: