Friday, July 18, 2008

American Indian


Hey everyone!

This is one of the newer releases over at BareRose. This outfit is American Indian, well, it is inspired by American Indian designs.

BareRose is never chintzy about what's put in their packages. This one does come with more pieces for the legs and arms that I decided not to wear. Take a close look at all the gorgeous details on this - from the necklace to the headband to the textures on the top. This is a very girlie look!

I did try to wear it to the Tombstone roleplay sims (8 of them) but sadly, they told me to cover up. Although the textures on this look a bit Apache, the tribe was much more conservative in the Tombstone days. I do agree, it is not period appropriate for that site. I am vary happy to say - tons of other American Indian sites are less strict. So get out there and have fun with this one!

Heads up - the hair band or the prim lashes...if one has to go for this look, which should it be? I choose to keep on the band:)

The question is, why didn't I wear the other arm and leg pieces? Well, this is a review, to be honest, I was hoping for a tighter fur effect. This is NOT a deal breaker for me. This outfit is loaded with fun and fantasy and is very much worth the price!

Sooo..the blue eyes and fair skin just means ....I was captured as a child and raised among them... Sure, let's go with that story!!

OMG!! - The Gala skins from skin fair are now in her store! These skins are a must buy!

Hair - straight, long, black and simple, Braids would have worked too. This hair was perfect!

Wish list - a sculpty ankle high moccasin with a leather sole. You know, not those store bought soles the pioneers had made, but soft leather made for protection and comfort. Plain and beaded would both be good! I simply could not find such a thing anywhere. ohhh - wait..it needs fringe too!!

Well, off to play!

Hair - ETD Katie - Black
Skin - :GP: Classic-Dew IN STORE NOW!
Outfit - ::: B@R ::: Western Eagle

No comments: