Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Taking a Few Moments



Wanted to post this one. It's just too lovely to pass up.

I like that it's different, sort of Mary Poppins look. That my friends would put the year at 1910

As you may notice I am wearing my comfort hair. Maya is the hair that helped me define my place in Second Life. I know, it doesn't go with 1910, but I needed it today. As a bonus - not a single hair was edited to fit into this hat....that has to mean something.

BareRose - great prices, tons of variety in the box and they always seem to have a unique style. This is one of those outfits that you don't appreciate until you have it on. Only $140L and the overcoat comes in three colors (black, red and dark purple) ALL in one box.

It's hard to imagine how quickly styles changed between 1910 and 1925.

The shoes/boots are are incredibly detailed (you may notice I have swung the camera about for an upshot).

The hat of course comes with the outfit. I only wish it came with two possible connection points. This one only came on the nose...so eeks! I had to put away my prim lashes for this one.

Damn - I feel naked without my lashes. I decided to find a makeup that would be bold about the eyes . So I choose Fleur Boutique Lotus Shoujo 4, which has that long makeup line just past the corner of the eye. I was very happy to find that this skin was up to the job!

Outfit - ::: B@R ::: Mistress of Occultism
Skin - Fleur Boutique Lotus Shoujo 4
Shoes - TESLA - ZiggyHeels *birth*
Hair - [ND] "Maya" - Black Pearl

No comments: