Friday, July 25, 2008

Feeling Sassy



Whew! This has been a long week yay for Fridays!!

This little dress from BBBM has been mentioned by lots of other bloggers, but I thought - what the heck, I'll put in my 2 cents. When you first put it on you'll think...that's a really high waist, but then you slip on the skirt...make sure it lines up...then it happens, you fall in love with it. The dress has personality. It's sassy and fun.

The texture on the skirt is amazing, and the shadows on the skirt seem to ad a certain dimension that is rarely captured in SL skirts. Oh, and the skirt layers beautifully.

For hair, I went with the Rita style. I think it added a certain playfulness.

I wanted a bold sassy look and I think this pulled it off - Yay for retro!!

Dress - BBBM Epilogue Dress
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Paon 2
Hair - Artilleri, rita *black*
shoes - Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos Patent Red
Jewelry - Encore - Timeless Double Strand (tint them a nice dark red) I am incredibly happy that Tracy makes them mod!! This saves tons of space in my closet. Highly Recommended for those on a budget. Tinting is your friend.

No comments: