Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sexy Scotts


This is a cross between a Costume and a Global Design for me. The scottish plaid and the kitty ears....no one can pull it together like June Dion.

Love the plaid and the fact that it's a partial skirt with matching shorts brings out my flirty side:) *One note about the shorts (which are on the pant layer) - Go into edit mode and change the length to 47, otherwise you will find small skin slits behind the upper calf's. Easy easy easy fix!

The vest/shirt is a winner. Look close at the photo above - notice the the prim flexi sleeves that sort of drape over the white shirt sleeves. This means as your arms swing about (like most ao's want them too), the white sleeve and the flexi sleeves cross paths. Honestly, it didn't bother me at all. The tiny little shoulder pads and the vest look with the 3/4 sleeve gave the whole look attitude.

I wanted a subtle hair style since I had never worn ears like this before. Happy to say several ear colors come in the box. What cute ears!

The boots - oh my.....got them at the shoe expo..stunning or what?
*easy to resize
*can change the buckles and such from gold to silver
*and texture than makes me drool.
*Let's NOT forget the tiny little laces that swing in the back (a must buy).

Hair - Frangipani Hair, >FD Hair< Sarah - Espresso
Outfit - ::: B@R ::: Scottish Fold (# outfits in the box + 3 sets of ears for only
Boots - Kitties Lair - KneeHigh Boot's Venice (also at her booth at the shoe expo)
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Paon 2
Well - I'm off to explore a bit.

On a side note - I have had contact with my ex partner....I think with some work, we can work this out. Rachel does her happy dance!

Of course - I have a few nice places I have visited lately and would like to suggest the following:

Statue of Liberty

Ebbets Field

Egypt Nile Valley - 4 sims of rp, the landing point looks thrown together, but once on the ground - very well done.

Atlantis -

HEAVEN'S ABOVE - Formal Dance

No comments: