Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Before I run off to to the great rose hunt, I wanted to show you this yummy dress from 1-800-Bettie's. I just knew classy could be fun and this outfit proves it! Summer Polka comes in purple, green, blue, white, black and of course pink (which I am wearing).

As I opened my box I was STUNNED! The hat/hair combo was in the box with the dress and the hair came in ALL four colors (black, brown, dark auburn and platinum). Of course the jewelry and the gloves were also in the box:)

I loved the little black lace along the hemline. That extra feminine touch goes a long way. Little things really do matter on a dress like this. Please, expand the photo and take a close look. You'll be glad you did.

All I needed to do was find some dark seamed stockings, put on a little makeup and throw on my heels and I was ready for the Retrology Hunt!

Honestly, this dress was absolutely worth the $375L. Sooo worth it!

Dress - 1-800-Bettie's
Skin -Belleza- Douceur pale Cateyes Sweet angel
Dark Grey Seamed Stockings by INSOLENCE

No comments: