Thursday, May 8, 2008

Machinima!


Wiki - Machinima is an example of emergent gameplay, a process of putting game tools to unexpected ends, and of artistic computer game modification.

If you don't think you'll care for them - at least check out two - "The Dumb Man" and "Better Life". Amazing when you think they were made in Second Life.

Many games are used to create these types of films but I enjoy the little films made with Second Life. So grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy these little links.

Bells and Spurs
Comcastic Island Intro #2
The Grid Review - Episode Seven
The Right - in production
Ausgedacht
Better Life
Watch the World
The Dumb Man
Playing With The Greenies!


Hitler Explains Second Life Not machinima - but too funny to leave off.

I will be adding the above list to my links page on the right.

On to fashion - something about the Lolita look makes me feel all soft and feminine and a bit vulnerable.
I went to the store to look at their hair, WOW i felt like I won the jack pot with this beautifully textured dress.

Hair (Pimosi Hair) - Curious Kitties
Boots (Calf boots) - ETD,
Dress (SSur) - Curious Kitties

No comments: