Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sock Hops

What to wear?

The Green/White Outfit:

Dress - Total Betty *Poodles* (freebie form the Retrology Egg Hunt) I did not wear the belt with it but dang, I liked the outfit better without it.
Hair - ETD Sadie - Golden
Skin - :GP: Classic-Vex. This is a skin fair skin that has not been put in her main store yet. I, like others would love to have them available in her main store. I would absolutely buy an entire collection of these skins. ***** Five Stars! If you are interested in other skins of hers (which I will happily always wear and is my signature skin, head to the Gala Skin store
Shoes -
Maitreya Slinky Stiletto (freebie)


The Black/White Outfit:

Dress - Ivalde, Sandy (several colors available)
Skin - LF CHAI Skin -Ginger- Alloy
Hair - ETD Sadie - Chestnut
Shoes - Maitreya Slinky Stiletto (freebie)

Another poodle skirt i wanted to find was at Steller Designs. I know she put one out recently. Honestly, I have been to the store 3 times.....but have had no luck in finding it:(

Well, off to fix my Tube-O-Rama!

Rachel

No comments: