Friday, June 20, 2008

1940's Style

This is the kind of skirt that makes me squeel! It has a unique skirt shape that I haven't seen anywhere else in Second Life. I've added several angles so you can see how the skirt has that sweet little flair half way down. Get this - it comes in 11 colors!! WOW - A great find for my 40's collection.

I scrolled through my closet looking for the perfect shirt and I don't think I could have done better than this one at Artilleries (which comes in 10 colors). Now if I could just get these 11 skirts and 10 shirts in the same room.....makes me wonder if there are more possibilities.

I knew the hair I wanted right away (over at Ingenue's). The bombshell is one of my absolute favorites over there.

I wanted a skin that would provide a bit of "pop" and lush red lips made it happen.These are a few places I have explored recently that I thought i would share:

The Windmill Island - (creative people like this make me jealous:))
Rhysland Park
Vanima Nore Isl -
Saudade Fado -
Union Island - Unions stand for something and we should not forget that. This is a smart link.

Skirt - *Thimbles* Luba
Hair - Ingenue, Bombshell, natural black
Shirt - Artilleri, Carlita top
Necklace - *EMJ* Single Strand Tiny Pearl Necklace
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff La Fleur
Shoes -Storm Schmooz Laque, in black
Earrings - Caroline's Black Pearl Earrings

No comments: