Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lets Explore a Bit!

It's the weekend and we should all take a break from shopping and building and just explore. People put so much love and creativity into their builds - they deserve to be seen.

- Planet of Taris/Furious Star Wars Avatars (for all the Star Wars Geeks out there everywhere)

Loki Island, Goony Island - ahh - what a fun place to explore with a friend.


Tiny Tykes Kids Mall & Adoption - (ok, I admit it..i got on everything with a pose - it was a hoot! This is a mall to have fun at!)

Well, if you would rather just have girls night - check out the Fitting Room for Woman (Spa) at Barerose. Be sure to stop at the front desk for all the little things things you'll need:) No men allowed. Nawww - it's not about sex - it's just a girl thing!

House of Cyr - explore the Sim!

Romantic Isle of Jade -

Emvee Cuba - based on a real place

Hair - This is a new one by Sabina Gully at Magika Hair called Mini (in platinum)

Skin - Gala Skins, :GP: Classic-Dew (not available in store yet) I wanted a clean minimalist look.

Outfit - Chaospire "Woodnymph" Hand-painted creation by Devyn - I love this outfit! It does come with gloves and stockings but again, I liked the minimalist look. Besides, I couldn't think of footwear that would work with this outfit. for me, nymphs should be barefoot.

Be prepared - your rear will be flashed a bit - but for me, i don't think a nymph should care about things like that. In the photo above, the wind really was blowing a bit:). My guy loved it!

Have fun!
Rachel

No comments: