Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lolita - In Very Cherry

Wow - an 11 piece set - each very well done -

Very Cherry has great details and textures that pop (and it comes is 10 beautiful colors)! For me, the cherry on top is the little neck bow - it seems sweet but still provocative. Something about Lolitas bring out my ultra feminine side *sighs*

The hair was the perfect Lolita topper - It has a soft, gentle look that's full of fun. I didn't have to move a single hair to wear the little hat!

The skin is a new one for me - it's absolutely beautiful. As I slipped it on - it was a perfect fit. Really - Zoom in on it - If I could afford the whole freaking fat pack - I would get it!!! It has a very well blended feel to it. Go check out these demos.

Once I bought the dress, I just had to buy the matching boots, but if your on a budget, see if you have a black boot with a lolly feel to it in your closet.

This is an outfit to show off!

Dress - *katat0nik* (blue) Very Cherry, blue (includes cute little hat and stockings)
Boots - *katat0nik* Ghostfire Boots (blue) (to match dress)
Skin - (MF) Aylen Medium Natural-Glossy BlackE
Eyes - [E] Babydoll - Skai Blew!
Hair - *DH* (Diversity Hair) Carly - Coal

No comments: