Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To all you daddy's out there - thank you, thank you, thank you.

When I was little my dad took me to see Pippi Longstocking (i really wanted to see that movie). Of course it was the worst movie ever!! My dad sat through the whole thing and at the end looked at me real innocent like and said - "so you liked this?"

He loved me enough to sit through that awful movie, how could I pop his bubble and tell him I thought the movie was horrible. So I smiled and he smiled and we both had a great day. I was smart enough to know he just wanted to make me happy and spend time with me.

Well I shared a tiny moment of Dad.

So when was the last time your dad did something silly for you?

Dress - Alchemy, Flirty Sky
Hair - ETD Solaera - Blonde (on the freebie wall!)
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Vin 2
Shoes - Maitreya, Slinky Stiletto, white

No comments: