Friday, June 6, 2008

Summertime!

Places to visit:

The new RELIC, being built for W, Templum ex Obscurum

The Quiet-AM Radio

Wow - A long week for me - my computer was sick..very very sick. Tonight when I tuck it in, I'll be very nervous about turning the light off:)

I came back to find this beautiful retro swimsuit posted by another blogger. Well, I just couldn't resist - you dont find that many vintage swimsuits in Second Life.

So here it is ....fresh from Rosemar. The Pinup Swimsuit has 15 stunning colors to choose from. Ok, I admit it - it is a bit cheeky - but whatcha gonna do? Retro is allowed to take risks! Each suit comes with a matching floppy hat (YAY!). If you need to tweak at your hair, be sure to make a copy first. I actually had to tuck in quite a few strands on this one - but it's the look I was going for.

Suit - Rosemar, Pinup Swimsuit
Hair - Ingenue ~ Bombshell ~ Noir black
Skin - *blowpop* Tuesday Honey, 4c
Jewelry - Encore, White Pearls - Easy to Tint!!
Shoes - Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos - Red

Till next time!

Rachel

No comments: