Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Retro-Futuristic Mess

Sweater - 1/4 Life Crisis - Black Belle Cardigan - Isn't it gorgeous?

Shirt - [SC] Surf Couture - Taggy Tank [white] This is a great tank! I proudly own the fat pack!! (18 colors) I am prepared for any matching crisis.

Skin - :GP: Classic-Sienna (not available in the store yet - makes me sad:(
Pants - Canimal, all that jazz capri, pinstrip (no longer available)

Shoes - Armidi - Sasche Flats, black

Hair - *TRUTH* Antonia - Sable (yay for the color changing ribbon:)

Where it counts, I'm a cardigan girl. I had dropped in over at Devotchka's store and this one jumped off the shelf at me. I just love how she describes her style on the landmark - 1/4 Life Crisis - A retro-futuristic mess. She manages to pull eye catching elements from retro and add a certain something special to it. This sweater is the cherry! There is a different sleeve style in the box but this is the one that sparkles for me:).

Such absolutely amazing detail in the sweater's embroidery.

Well, crud! You know your avi is old when some of the good stuff in your closet is discontinued. Canimal no longer carries these capris from what i can tell. They are a tad longer than most in sl which is what i needed. Capri's in the 50's and 60's were between the knee and ankle right in the middle or even a tad longer. Contemporary styles tend to fall between the shin and the knee. I know I know...what's 2 inches? (sighs)

Shesh - Armidi...went in to grab the lm for you on the flats and it was such a crawl. New releases at that sim make rezing impossible. On a positive note - love the flats!. New summer colors were put out today and be warned - they are not in the same building as these black ones are. The new colors are bright and bold and will definitely be shown in a future blog!

Off to do a bit of building - till next time!

Rachel

No comments: