Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just for Fun






Today I dressed for comfort and fun. This dress makes me think of peppermint and candy stripers, all young and fresh. This is one of my happy dresses. I absolutely love the way the stripes change to horizontal at the bottom!

The hair is familiar to most of us, It is Dayna over at Artilleri. I did change the colors of the ribbons - but be careful - always back up your hair first:)


Are you in the mood for and Adventure?
CHALLENGE:

I went to a sex room last night and was flooded with hellos. To be honest, I watched a bit (gawked) and wondered how those folks jumped in and out of sex so easily. I asked a nice gentleman (who was completely naked of course) if he knew how to touch. He had been here for some months. How could he NOT know how. Had no one ever taken the time to teach him in sl?

I put my hand on his shoulder, and he touched back! Ok, I thought, not so difficult. I figured if he could slow down enough to understand I was touching, there was potential!

So tonight i figure it is our duty as females to take a clicker (ha! I just found out what they were called:) by the hand and teach them something. Even if it is just a kiss. Come on, you can do it!

The more male touchers out there, the fewer single assertive women trying to seduce our sweeties/partners. It's worth thinking about.

Dress - Ingenue - Candy Girl
Hair - Artilleri, dayna v2 *red*
Skin - :GP: Classic-Vex (Skin Fair)
Shoes - Maitreya, Slinky Stiletto Red
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Romantic Ocean Eyes

No comments: