Sunday, April 27, 2008

Making Mischief

We are lucky to spend time in such a rich environment. It seems you can live any fantasy you like.

This special fantasy/role play out fit is a dryad ( a tree nymph). They are specifically from oak trees. In fact, some are so connected to their trees, that if the tree were to die, so would the dryad.

The wiki lists 14 different kinds of nymphs, and this is just one of them:).

Now for the big question - where do the little dryads play within Second Life?

Go to the Medieval Sims such as :
Avilion Mist

Aglarond

Legenda - This is an Italian language sim, I would highly suggest you pick up a copy of Babbler (you will be glad you did). Babbler is a nice little translator which is very easy to put on and use. This was a very friendly, very curious group of people. Absolutely beautiful sims.

My next stop was the kingdom of Azuria - When asked if a dryad could roam the forests, I was told I was one of the fae..and I was welcome. I told the gentleman I liked to make mischief. He did not seem put off by that (a good sign) and he mentioned I might want to carry a weapon. I replied "no, I like to tease and run". Of course, he did say I would need to play the on the "good" side. No problem - it doesn't mean I must be sugar sweet. It just means I must be careful about who I provoke :)

So now you have places to go and things to do.

Hair - Diversity, Tina - Butternut, I wanted a plain but short hairstyle, something natural - this style was perfect. I even had an excuse to wear a fun color!
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Lustrous 3
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Shy Copper Eyes
Leaves - Fairy's Grove Creations Main Store, Fall Dryad - I did notice the fall dryad was $300L in the store, but on SLExchange it is only $200L! I have always been drawn to the beauty of leaves. This costume will be used frequently. Best 200L ever!

No comments: