Monday, April 14, 2008

OMG! So Many Releases





Oh my - two of my favorite stores had releases over the weekend and I bought way too freakin much! Well, I am a one outfit sort of girl so I didn't want to cram multiple outfits all into one blog entry. I'm the sort who savors things, men, chocolates, gifts and pretty clothes.

Since I was in a casual sort of mood I went with this stunning blue Gauthildr release from Neferia over at Ivalde first. This is a girlie girl kind of dress and the biggest bonus for me was the second skirt option. I do like the occasional system skirt. This one is stunning - check out those seams! The small wrinkles in the skirt bring it to life. When I had trouble making my purchases at Ivalde (cause 2L was being horrid), Neferia quickly stepped in and refunded my oops. Thank
you, thank you , thank you.


As for the hair I'm wearing - I absolutely love it! It is EDT's Solaera in Black. I'm a bangs kinda girl so this hair took me by surprise when I put it on. I swear i have the weakest forehead in the game cause this type of hair never fits, but
this time it was perfect! Sometimes it's worth the risk to try new things:)

Hair - ETD - Solaera *cough* freebie rack *cough*
Dress - Ivalde - Gauthildr
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Basic Red 1
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Intense Ocean/Obsidian Eyes
Necklace - *G&S* Black Pearl Strand Necklace
Bracelet - *G&S* Black Pearl Double Strand Bracelet




No comments: