Monday, April 28, 2008

Sophisticated 50's

What's with group notices these days. It's like they don't all get to me or something. Nooo...not any one group but most of them - What's up with that? Luckily I always peek into Ivalde's and see what I found? *Squeels!!!*

Prettiest little 1950's cocktail dress ever! For me the big bonus was getting both the system AND flexie skirts. This is such a two for one bargain. The details are amazing. The squared neck is not as common in SL - but I love it!

The bodice is beautiful. It makes you want to reach out and touch it.

Even though this dress was listed as tan - to me it looks a bit more gold, which is my favorite color for formal wear (along with champaign)

The smaller cream pearls accented the throat and made the dress pop a bit.

The Stilettos are of course the Nude ones from Maitreya (I should have bought the fat packs long long ago!)

As for the location - I broke into a residence on Retrology. If the owner of the place sees this blog....all I can say is.....oops. Sorry...no, really.

Well, It's time to go work on a high end speakeasy this time. Till next time...

Hair - ETD Aiiyanna - Mahogany
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Paon 2
Eyes - *Sin Skins* Shy Copper Eyes
Dress - Ivalde, Idunn, tan
Shoes - Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos, Nude
Jewelry - Coconut Ice, Gypsy Pearl Necklace & Earrings

No comments: