Friday, March 28, 2008

Experiments



My partner Kairos and I tried a little experiment this past week. We decided to open up our relationship to others. Mind you this was MY idea. Since we've been together a year now, I thought it was time to add a bit of excitement to the relationship! Think about it - you keep the lover who means so much to you AND get occasional shallow sex on the side. Hey...it could work.



So off he went to gather new friend cards (in the quest for shallow sex)....and I went off to find mine. As he started to get card..after card.....after card, I started to get a little miffed. I did flirt, I have been told I have it in me to do it:) but I kid you not, no cards for me. So I looked at the two avis trying to find the problem.

Well - we didn't hide the fact that we were partners. OMG - is there a secret guy code no one told me about??? No one wanted to flirt with a partnered woman?

Kiaros on the other hand was having the time of his life! Yes, he told me every detail (that can be kinky too:). The ladies were all over him, to hell with the fact that he was partnered, in fact .... some seemed to get a charge out of trying to pull him away from me *cough* bitches *cough*

Sure, I could have gone to a free sex room, but that's just not the same. I'd had enough, and to be honest, he knew it bugged me that he was getting all the attention:). So he called the experiment to an end.

My question for couples out there - Would a little swapping out there hurt the relationship? It did not hurt ours this week. Yes, we did look at the swapper groups but all you find in those groups are singles. Hell, I'd be happy with couples we could just hang out with.

Anyway that was my adventure of the week.
Guess it's time to show you what I picked up yesterday.


Skin -Belleza- Douceur pale LM night Amethyst
Dress - Silentsparrow - Coronis Suite, Silver (lots to mix up in this group)
Maitreya Anklets
Maitreya Slinky Stiletto (free)
Necklace 1 - Simply Spoiled - Pearl Choker, black
Necklace 2 - Bonita's Jewelry & Funique Shop - Black Bead Low Shine X Long Knot Necklace (This place is a pearl paradise!!!)
Hair - Philotic Energy - Jyoti Black

No comments: