Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Squeels!!



Not too long ago Truth sent out a message to the group - If anyone had suggestions for hair to send them his way. So i combed thru google, found a few and ...well, tadaaa! Sure, some variations were made to this one, but dayum, it turned out great. I didn't have to resize it, it didn't interfer with my prim lashes, the hair tucks beautifully around the band AND it keeps up with my ao (which is no easy feat!). Oh, and there is a cherry on top - the band changes color!!!

OMG - best hair ever! Keep an eye out for this one, not in the store yet , but bet it will be soon.

I do think the hair worked very well with this 1950's reto look.

I know, I know - everyone hates system skirts - but get over it. This skirt...no - the whole fat pack of these skirts should be in your closet if you are into reto looks. (Artilleri - Gina highwaist Pencil Skirt)

The sweater is a classic turtleneck from {Gisaci} at Armidi, Classic Cashmere Turtleneck - White
The shoes are Maitreya Verve BlackPumps.

No comments: