Thursday, March 13, 2008

Waiting

Ok - at work today I .....um.... took a peek at the blogs and saw it - ETD is having a St. Patty’s Day shamrock hunt! All I have to do is find the luck clovers!!!

I raced home, turned on the computer, feed the kitty and.....crud, It's impossible to get into ETD, heck my map wont even show a grid shot of the place. It must have crashed. Well - I WILL be patient, really, I will. Maybe I should reboot.

Rebooting didn't make any difference. An hour has passed and i still can't get the map to show the quad. While I am being patient - check out these adorable new pants from Veschi. The moment I saw them I thought of the old Lucy Show. I could soo see Lucy wearing these pants (high waisted, wide legs all the way down). what a great retro look.

Check out the rear on these pants - love the seam right down the middle - a very gutsy detail that pays off.

Because the highwaist is on the jacket layer - pretty much any shirt can work with these pants. I really thought the hair and jewelery at artilleri brought the whole look together.



Hair - Artilleri
Jewelry - Artilleri
Shirt - Artilleri
Pants - -Veschi- Jeanius Pants Black
Shoes - Shiny Things - Lollies, black
Skin - Fleur Vivant Buff Paon 2

Two hours later i find that the ETD sim itself is relocated..(i think) but the lm's should still work. What is that all about? But on a positive note - I made it to the hunt and found all 5 clovers! Woooo!! now to head back to Vignette to check out my goodies:)

No comments: