Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vignette


Hey all - last night spent a little time working on my favorite project - Vignette. I am setting aside a little corner for the 1920's. I still have a few touch ups to take care of on the filling station but that particular structure is about finished. You're welcome to drop by the Sim and take a peek. The area will always be a work in progress.
The largest structure in the park is is where my furniture may be bought. Feel free to poke about. In celebration of the 20's filling station I decided to go with a 20's look today.

Dress - Ivalde - henny black
Hair/Turban at Bossa Nova - Layla (espresso) - colorable hat!!!
Skin -Belleza- Douceur pale glam Golden brown (no beauty mark
*Sin Skins* Romantic Jade Eyes
Shoes - Shiny Things - Tuxedo Pumps
Earings - ~Muse~ Celine Pearl Earring (black pearl/silver)

Location - Vignette

No comments: