Friday, March 7, 2008

The Waltons

Have you noticed there are not many designers who work with 1930's clothes? Well, I have. I decided to visit the one store i knew would not disappoint me - Ivalde -

When I saw this dress on the wall i really wasn't sure about it, but the minute i put it on and felt the flow of the dress - I knew it was perfect.



This dress is called the Vintage Margareta. It comes in four colors (black red, black pink, black white and white) - Ivalde
The perfect shoes are at Maitreya These shoes come in 5 rich colors. I gave a little squeel when I realized 3 different shades of brown (light, medium and dark browns) also black and faded teal).
Skin - (Another Fundraiser) Total Betty *BettyB* skin (yay for great causes)
Hair - ETD - Natasha - Auburn
Location - Vignette

No comments: